Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone have consistent experience with this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member KamaliaFer54's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone have consistent experience with this?

    Hey everyone, I’ve been playing at Casino Kingdom for a few weeks now, and overall it seems decent — nice interface and some solid Microgaming titles. But I’m curious about one thing: how fast are their withdrawals really? I’ve seen mixed comments online, and I’m not sure if it depends on the payment method or account status. For example, my first payout took almost three days, but I’ve heard others got theirs faster. Anyone have consistent experience with this?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member HarryWatson8's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone have consistent experience with this?

    Yeah, I totally get what you mean. I’ve been playing there for about six months now, mostly on weekends. From my experience, Casino Kingdom’s withdrawal times depend a lot on the method you use. For e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller, I usually get my money within 24–48 hours once the verification’s done. Bank transfers, though, take a lot longer — sometimes up to five business days. I remember my first withdrawal took forever because I hadn’t verified my ID yet. Once that was sorted, everything sped up big time. If you’re still waiting three days for an e-wallet withdrawal, maybe check if there’s a pending verification step on your profile. I actually found this review pretty accurate when it comes to timing and user experience: casino Kingdom — they break down how each payment method works and what delays to expect. Hope that helps a bit!

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member Temri650's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2024
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone have consistent experience with this?

    The verification process makes a big difference. Once you’ve done it, things move faster. I’ve had both slow and quick payouts depending on the method, but overall they seem fair about it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •